Monday, August 20, 2007

Wedding Bells Ringing

*releasing of the doves after the ceremony*

Cortney and Jim were married this weekend. It was a beautiful day for it. Mild temperatures, blue skies and plenty of sunshine. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was great. I cried more at this wedding than any other wedding before! Actually I don't think I have ever cried at a wedding. It was just so emotional. I think especially since my wedding is 9 months away. When Cortney was saying her vows she was crying and I think most of the people in the church joined her! But her dress was beautiful. The bridesmaids all looked gorgeous. Everything was so beautiful. I guess I'm next!!


*The original Four Barn Girls All Grown Up*


~My dad took these pictures; They're great! Who needs a wedding photographer!?

1 comment:

~Betsy said...

Ugh - my comment never showed up. Now I can't remember my crafty words from last night! LOL

Anyway, basically I just love this picture. It's amazing to me to see all of you grown up and so mature. I remember the awkward years and the junior exhibitor classes, etc.

Dad takes some pretty good pics, eh? :)