Monday, August 20, 2007

My Hero is on a Ship...

*Tony's home away from home for the next 6 months*


*Tony and I at 3:00am the day he deployed*

Tomorrow will be the three week mark since Tony deployed. It feels much much longer to me. Feels like forever almost. I hope that when school starts up next week that time will move a little bit faster. This is my last semester of college. I cannot wait to be finished. School is not very "fun" for me! Most people love it and dread the day they graduate. Maybe if I lived there I'd be singing a different tune. Although, if I lived at school, I am sure I wouldn't have been lucky enough to meet Tony! So I'll take nonfun school, commuting to CCAC for two years, and then commuting into the city every day for another two and a half years instead of parties on campus!! I am so fortune to have a guy like Tony. I am excited to get to the end of this deployment so I can marry my hero. :)

*Tony carrying his weapon before he deployed*


1 comment:

~Betsy said...

Once school starts again, time will move faster. You'll see. And before you know it, we will be knee-deep in these insane wedding plans!