Sunday, September 30, 2007

Goodbye September, Hello October

Well, things have gotten a bit easier since my last post. Maybe not easier, possibly more manageable is more appropriate to describe it. Tony was able to call me yesterday and get on the webcam as well. This always helps.

I had my hair lightened on Friday. I was nervous about it and after it was finished, I was not sure what I thought of it. As the evening went on, I decided I didn't like it. I was almost in tears. Then yesterday I washed my hair and styled it my way, and its not bad. Actually, it might even be growing on me. My hair was blond for years and years. Naturally, I am a dark blond. But I've had my hair brunette for two years and it was quite a change to go back to light. I think lately I've been a bit resistant to change. In any event, I've gotten used to my light hair. Tony says its gorgeous (although I could shave it all off and he would love it anyway!)

Thankfully this is the last post of September! Which brings us to October as of tomorrow. It is a great feeling each time I can flip another page on my calendar. I look forward to this each month! I enjoy Xing off the days. Each X is an X closer to Tony's homecoming. A little bird told me to look at the second week in February for this! Although, things are never concrete with the Marines, so this might change numerous times before it happens.

1 comment:

~Betsy said...

I like the hair - really, I do. If I didn't, you know I would tell you. Then of course we would have one of our famous fights and not talk to each other except on here. LOL

Love ya' buddy. Hang in there!