Thursday, September 24, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...


This past Saturday, Tony and I ventured downtown to catch a Pirates' Ball Game. The team has been pretty bad for years, but the park is beautiful and its just fun to go to a baseball game. The weather was perfect, 75 or so and sunny! A cool breeze coming off the rivers, not a cloud in the sky. We had great seats in section 116, directly behind the home plate! Our seats were under the over-hang so we didn't have to worry about squinting or getting too hot in the sun.

Tony hasn't really been downtown much. The first time we met I tried to take him down to Station Square, but got horrible lost and we drove by from the other side of the river. I pointed "there it is!" but we gave up and went home after that! haha! So it was nice to get a GPS (and I've gotten better driving downtown since our first adventure) and make our way down to PNC Park. I think Tony had fun :)

Pictures!:

No comments: