Friday, December 14, 2007

The results are in....

passed my computer class!!!! I got a C, which was what I needed to be able to graduate. Oh thank goodness!! Still waiting for the rest of my grades but I know I got passing grades in those classes! I couldn't be happier.

When I called my mom to tell her, she was so happy she was crying. I was too! Its been so rough, especially the past two years. I didn't think I'd ever finish. I almost quit school like four times through out the last four and a half years -- maybe even more than four times. It was so hard, but I am so happy my mom and dad kept pushing me to keep going. I'm on cloud nine right now.

And when I came home from work tonight, my mom handed me flowers and a card. Then my dad followed shortly after with a brand new HDTV!! I completely did not expect anything like that at all! I almost cried again! lol Its a great TV with a built in HDdvd and video input plugs galore! I'm so happy, I can't wait to tell Tony. He's going to say "see I told you babe" haha! And he'll love my TV! I'm so thankful, I totally did not expect anything! What a great little family we are

1 comment:

~Betsy said...

I wasn't crying - I had something in my eye. LOL :P

Congrats again, buddy! I know how hard you worked and in spite of all the crap, you still did it. You done good!