Friday, December 21, 2007

Done for real now...

Finally got the rest of my grades! I got a 3.0 for the semester! I was pretty excited about that. So now I am done completely. It feels weird. Hard to believe I don't have to go back to school in two weeks when Pitt's spring session begins. I'm not complaining though!

Now I just have to figure out what to do with myself career-wise. For now, I'll take all the work I can get at Blockbuster. I want to get Tony home, get married, and settled before I find something more "big girl" oriented. I have too much going on to start a new job right now. But I'm not in any hurry. Just a little worried because I don't know what to do. I can't get horses out of my head. Guess thats what Brent always meant by it being a "passion." I wish he was still here, sometimes I really miss him.

Tony comes home in less than two months! Soon, Lauren and I will be driving down in our crazy decorated car bouncing all over the place with excitement. We'll have a blast!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

WOOOOO HOOOO! It's been too long since I've been on here!! YAY FOR BEING DONE. YAY FOR DEPLOYMENT ALMOST ENDING! YAY YAY YAY