Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some good books...



Again, months have passed since I last posted. Summer is over, Autumn is half way finished. My husband is at the State Police Academy. We have been waiting for over a year for this to begin. Its been something we've anxiously awaited, and yet I find myself missing him like crazy. As if I didn't realize the day would finally come when he left. He gets some weekends off.


I read two great books over the last week or so. Nicholas Sparks Safe Haven and Ben Sherwood Charlie St. Cloud. Charlie St. Cloud is also called The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud. I believe they shortened it for the film, and the book I bought was titled after the movie. Safe Haven just came out this past September. It started a little slow for my taste, but once it got going it was fantastic. Both books were great. Highly recommended!
Charlie St. Cloud is also a movie. It came out this past July and I believe it came out on DVD this past Tuesday. I hope the movie is as good as the book was.
Not sure which book I'll move onto next...




No comments: