Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Weekend


I love Thanksgiving. This past weekend has been great, but too fast! Tony came home Wednesday evening. Thursday we had lots of good food with great family. Thursday was also my dad's 50th Birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! We got him a toy gun with a note attached that said: "Since we can't legally buy you a gun, this is a voucher to go pick one out!" He liked it and picked his gun out Saturday with the help of my brother and Tony :)



Friday, my mom decided to go to Black Friday at like 6:00am. I was getting breakfast when she came home and she was so excited about the sales, it motivated me to go look for sales. I got dressed and ready in record time. Tony and I went to WalMart and came home with a 46" Sony HDTV for $698, originally $998! Its nice! He has been drooling over those TVs for a while now, so it was our Christmas gift to each other. We took it back to the house, then went out to do a little bit of Christmas shopping for some of the people on my list. I am now almost done with my shopping! We also saw Love and Other Drugs, my big screen "debut"--with yummy nachos and red ICEEs to snack on! :)



Saturday was more of a chill out day. Played a little Call of Duty: Black Ops with Tony on our new big TV ;) Today we are watching the Steelers play on our new big TV, but he has to go back to the academy around 4:00, booo :( Hopefully if he makes his run times this week, he will be home again next weekend!

No comments: