Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let the Packing Begin!


My last day at work was Friday on Free Ice Day. I ran around non-stop from 10:30 that morning until 5:00 that evening when I dodged the mass amount of customers and left. My last day at Rita's! I felt sad leaving, my boss has a lot on his hands witha young family and two businesses. But there is so much that needs to be done to get ready for our big move back to PA, so I had to finish work a little early to give me the time I need to do everything.

Today I finally had the time to really dig into my packing. It feels great to know I will be home in about 18 days! It is a tad overwhelming thinking about everything that needs to be done and figure out which box to pack which in. I have to make sure everything is labled and organized since we are moving into the addition at my parents' for a few months, maybe a little longer. So I won't need really any of my kitchen items and have to make sure they are packed up snug to be stored away until Tony and I get our own house. Organizing is definitely a strong-point of mine, so I shouldn't have a lot of problems!

2 comments:

~Betsy said...

Just don't keep moving piles of things from point A to point B like you did when you moved out! haha

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

I don't envy the packing up part but going home sounds sweet. You are at an exciting time in your life, newly married, just starting out, looking forward to owning your first home. Hold on to these times and cherish them.

I envy your organizational skills. My daughter is good at organizing too. I don't know where she got it from but I'm glad of it.